Maureen Fernandes offers organically grown, but not certified organically grown meats and produce. Here is what is currently available:
- Eggs: $3.00 per dozen
- Broiler chickens: Harvest 3 times per year: Approx Mid Fall, Mid Winter, and Late Spring. These weigh anywhere from 3.0 to 5.5 lbs. dressed. We harvest all of our animals on site, humanely, and with a little stress as possible. Need to know approximately 5 months in advance how many broilers you would want. Cost = $11.00 per broiler.
- Pork: Hogs are harvested Mid Fall and Mid Winter – need to know approximately 6 months in advance, or contact us to see if we have any available.
- Dairy Goats: Goat Milk $5.00 per Gallon. Not pasteurized. “For Pet Consumption” I can explain what that means if you are not familiar with that.
- Meat Rabbits: $15.00 per dressed rabbit – Ready to harvest in approx 1 month. Also Mid Fall, Mid Winter, Late Spring.
- Summer Veggies and fruit: tomatoes, bell peppers, squash, various fruits – we only sell what we produce.
No Beef at this time – pasture and grass hay too expensive and too sparse.
For more information, contact Maureen Fernandes at Mfernand@hemetusd.k12.ca.us, 909-226-5090 cell and can accept texts or 951-929-0570 home
The farm is located near Cactus Valley Road and Santa Fe Street in Hemet. Always call first.