I appreciate the simplicity and price of this gardening method. Wood chips are a FREE resource in our valley. To receive a FREE truckload of wood chips, call your local tree trimmers. They are happy to dump wood chips in your yard because otherwise they would have to pay for the wood chip’s disposal. It is also easy to get FREE large cardboard boxes from restaurants, grocery stores and school cafeterias.
ABOUT THE BACK TO EDEN METHOD OF GARDENING
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CjptUYhEdU&NR=1&feature=endscreen – Back to Eden Gardening Method! Simply Incredible! – Larry Hall – Jan 16, 2012 – “BACK TO EDEN shares the story of one man’s lifelong journey, walking with God and learning how to get back to the simple, productive methods of sustainable provision that were given to man in the garden of Eden. The organic growing system that has resulted from Paul Gautschi’s incredible experiences has garnered the interest of visitors from around the world. However, never until now have Paul’s methods been documented and shared like this!”
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZ1Wy0WES0 – Back to Eden Film OFFICIAL TEASER – Livefood5 – Aug 13, 2010
- http://backtoedenfilm.com – Watch the Back To Eden Film here for FREE
WOOD CHIP GARDENERS
This is a random list of folks using wood chips as their primary gardening medium:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXEcjWE_Xjs – Amazing Urban Permaculture Food Forest Garden with Edible Exploding Impatiens – growingyourgreens – Sep 9, 2011
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEkFFRjDkvs – SuperSize Your Vegetables with Wood Chips & Rock Dust in Your Garden – growingyourgreens – Sep 7, 2012 – using wood chips, rock dust and mushroom spores
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJrPXbsvn6E – Free Wood Chips for My “Back to Eden” Garden – shadowofjuniperhill – Aug 2, 2012
Check back. I will be adding to the list as I find more outstanding uses of wood chips in gardening.